My freshly baked dairy, grain free plain homemade bread! I have already tried a slice with tepenade ( blended black and green olives with garlic and cold pressed extra virgin olive oil). Yummi! Perfect and healthy option for those intolerant to grains and dairy. All you need to have is: half a courgette or any pumpkin and grate it well, add 2 eggs, 2,5 cups of almond flour, less than half a cup of goose fat ( melt ) and Himalayan salt (about 2 teaspoons). Blend it all well. Bake for 40 minutes in 150 C. degrees. Enjoy!
Spread the love
- Yummy lemonade
- Vitamin A
- Feeling under the weather?
- Jelly belly
- Tricky hidden sugar!
- Luxurious Dead Sea salt baths
- My signature porridge
- Sweet oat feast!
- Such a natural and juicy sweetness
- Herbal and sour cloves of garlic
- Sprouts-wee but how big in benefits!
- Quick light and crunchy veggie and feta cheese salad!
- Start thinking about yourself!
- A wee jar of Nature’s goodness
- Red detox