It is prepared using rice/coconut milk- something light, but how nourishing and perfect for Sunday morning as it is rich in vitamin C ( raspberries, banana), potassium, folic acid, fibre (banana, raspberries), oats ( work as prebiotic, feed our good bacteria in the gut; rich in vitamin B6 for good memory and better concentration; vitamin B1 and panthotenic acid works against tiredness and nervousness), walnuts are rich in a few unique powerful antioxidants, essential fatty acids like Omega 3, vitamin E and a great source of magnesium for our natural energy boost… what more our body can ask for?!
Spread the love
- Yummy lemonade
- Vitamin A
- Feeling under the weather?
- Jelly belly
- Tricky hidden sugar!
- Luxurious Dead Sea salt baths
- My signature porridge
- Sweet oat feast!
- Such a natural and juicy sweetness
- Herbal and sour cloves of garlic
- Sprouts-wee but how big in benefits!
- Quick light and crunchy veggie and feta cheese salad!
- Start thinking about yourself!
- A wee jar of Nature’s goodness
- Red detox