Also rich in a mineral such as chromium that supports managing the blood sugar level in our body and helps with a slow, gradual release of glucose to muscles and body cells.
Sulphur content in the red onion supports natural ability for the body to detoxify. It binds with heavy metals in the blood and leach them out of the body. Sulphur has a key role in the health and activity of the hormones, enzymes, nerves and red blood cells.
All you have to do is to pour the cold- pressed rapeseed oil over the onion slices, mix apple cider vinegar with any herbs you like (I like adding oregano) and pour it over too. I keep the jar in the fridge and use to any salad I like or add a few slices to any sandwich I wish.
- Yummy lemonade
- Vitamin A
- Feeling under the weather?
- Jelly belly
- Tricky hidden sugar!
- Luxurious Dead Sea salt baths
- My signature porridge
- Sweet oat feast!
- Such a natural and juicy sweetness
- Herbal and sour cloves of garlic
- Sprouts-wee but how big in benefits!
- Quick light and crunchy veggie and feta cheese salad!
- Start thinking about yourself!
- A wee jar of Nature’s goodness
- Red detox