Fancy a salad for breakfast? Fully nutritious meal, perfect as the first one of the day!
Salad consists of a boiled egg, feta cheese, Chinese cabbage, horseradish, dill (frozen), sunflower seeds, plum tomatoes and of course my favourite homemade vinaigrette dressing with garlic, mustard, apple cider vinegar, some honey and extra virgin olive oil, you can add some lemon juice too!
Such a great feeling of lightness after such a filling you up tasty and incredibly healthy salad!
Spread the love
- Yummy lemonade
- Vitamin A
- Feeling under the weather?
- Jelly belly
- Tricky hidden sugar!
- Luxurious Dead Sea salt baths
- My signature porridge
- Sweet oat feast!
- Such a natural and juicy sweetness
- Herbal and sour cloves of garlic
- Sprouts-wee but how big in benefits!
- Quick light and crunchy veggie and feta cheese salad!
- Start thinking about yourself!
- A wee jar of Nature’s goodness
- Red detox