Why not try such a light, refreshing and satysfying jelly and yoghurt cake?
– 3 colorful jellies you like-I used orange, strawberry (red) and gooseberry (green) jellies-half of each,
– 3 teaspoons of icing sugar (optional as jellies already contain some sugar),
– a big pot of natural yoghurt 500g,
– a heaped teaspoon of gelatin,
– ½ of teacup of milk,
– a pack of tea biscuits.
How to make:
Pour the milk over the gelatin and leave it to soften; heat the milk up a bit until the gelatin is dissolved completely, stirring constantly so that there are no lumps; cut the jellies in small cubes; prepare bread tin by covering it with a tin-foil and the bottom of it with the biscuits; add the icing sugar to the yoghurt, stir well and pour the gelatin into it, mix with a mixer; pour 1/3 of the obtained mass into the bread tin, throw the jellies in and pour the rest of the mass over them.
Let the cake stay in the fridge overnight. Enjoy!
- Yummy lemonade
- Vitamin A
- Feeling under the weather?
- Jelly belly
- Tricky hidden sugar!
- Luxurious Dead Sea salt baths
- My signature porridge
- Sweet oat feast!
- Such a natural and juicy sweetness
- Herbal and sour cloves of garlic
- Sprouts-wee but how big in benefits!
- Quick light and crunchy veggie and feta cheese salad!
- Start thinking about yourself!
- A wee jar of Nature’s goodness
- Red detox