I want to show you all another of my favourite exercises. As you know, they are so simple and easy to make, but give an amazing results!
This one is brilliant for belly and thighs muscles! All you need to do is to kneel down, hold your arms straight and your feet up. Hold it for 10 seconds. Relax and do it again. Repeat 5 times each day for 5 days a week. With time you can make it longer. Up to you how long you are able to keep your feet up. Practise is the key to more toned muscles and better looking body so GO ON and start this exercise RIGHT NOW!
Make sure you take deep breaths while staying in that position!
- Yummy lemonade
- Vitamin A
- Feeling under the weather?
- Jelly belly
- Tricky hidden sugar!
- Luxurious Dead Sea salt baths
- My signature porridge
- Sweet oat feast!
- Such a natural and juicy sweetness
- Herbal and sour cloves of garlic
- Sprouts-wee but how big in benefits!
- Quick light and crunchy veggie and feta cheese salad!
- Start thinking about yourself!
- A wee jar of Nature’s goodness
- Red detox