I would like to introduce the next of my simple but how effective exercise. Push-ups – one could think oh, it is soo simple! It is simple, not easy though! It is not possible to do too many at a time for somebody who hasn’t tried doing them yet! Once you get into routine, it will get easier! I can guarantee! All you have to do is practise push-ups at least 4 times a week and you would see the amazing results. They are a great toner for arms and belly muscles! At the moment I can do 20 pushups each evening, with small break in between for a wonderful exercise that stretches and relaxes my back at the same time.
Go on guys! Take the most of this exercise and start doing it as soon as you can! No excuses! There is always a minute or two to do it! Enjoy!!
- Yummy lemonade
- Vitamin A
- Feeling under the weather?
- Jelly belly
- Tricky hidden sugar!
- Luxurious Dead Sea salt baths
- My signature porridge
- Sweet oat feast!
- Such a natural and juicy sweetness
- Herbal and sour cloves of garlic
- Sprouts-wee but how big in benefits!
- Quick light and crunchy veggie and feta cheese salad!
- Start thinking about yourself!
- A wee jar of Nature’s goodness
- Red detox