My freshly baked homemade wheat free, gluten free butternut squash and almond flour base pizza with olives (marinated for a few days in garlic and extra virgin cold pressed olive oil), mushrooms, salami and parmesan sprinkled with fresh leaf parsley.
Such an increadible vegetable, that is butternut squash, is a wonderful source of potassium (electrolyte), is loaded with vit. A (antioxidant) great for our eyesight, full of vit.C, fibre, iron, manganese (for healthy bones) and many more.
So instead of making wheat base try the healthy option that is butternut squash with egg, goose fat and almond flour base. You will love it! Promise!
- Yummy lemonade
- Vitamin A
- Feeling under the weather?
- Jelly belly
- Tricky hidden sugar!
- Luxurious Dead Sea salt baths
- My signature porridge
- Sweet oat feast!
- Such a natural and juicy sweetness
- Herbal and sour cloves of garlic
- Sprouts-wee but how big in benefits!
- Quick light and crunchy veggie and feta cheese salad!
- Start thinking about yourself!
- A wee jar of Nature’s goodness
- Red detox